- You are responsible for the safety of your own children.
- Residents under the age of 13 MUST be accompanied/supervised by a person 16 years or older. The Pool Committee recommends Life Guard and/or CPR Certification for such supervision.
- Each resident is allowed up to 2 guests.
- No bikes, skateboards or scooters inside pool area; please park outside the gates.
- Stay off the Rocks.
- No pets in the pool area.
- The use of profanity is prohibited.
- Bottles and glasses are prohibited in the pool area.
- NO SMOKING in the pool area.
- If you can hear thunder or see lightning, get out of the pool.
- Please clean up after yourself (throw away trash/food remnants, straighten chairs, etc).
- Life-saving devices are highly encouraged for children under 5 and non-experienced swimmers.
- NO DIVING in any area of the pool.
- Due to lake water contaminants (such as algae, etc), any swimsuits, toys or floatation devices that have been in the lake are prohibited from the pool and pool area. After lake use, swimmers MUST shower at home and change swimsuits before returning to the pool.
- One person at a time (exception: Adults may slide with small children).
- Feet First.
- Do not climb up/on the slide.
- No rafts, tubes or toys on the slide.
- Do not throw anything on or off the slide.
- No food in the pool.
- Proper swimwear required.
- Swim appropriate diapers must be used on infants/toddlers.
REPEAT violations of the rules may result in temporary or permanent exclusion from the pool.